Sunday, June 11, 2006

2nd post of the day.
This is how bored i am without them.
* sleepover in friend's house.
* gaming.
* outside.
* overseas.
& I'm the only one stranded all alone.
Just changed my skin,
I'm not like promoting some facial products!
Somehow, this skin, i find it okay.
So i used it, a white background.

When to fetch daddy just now(:
We went Swensens & eat:D
I really love their ice-cream!
& we ransacked(?) daddy's lauggage(sp?)
& yeah, we 3 each gotten a MP4(:
Oh daddy, LOVE YOU!
My darn brother gotten a darn camera along with MP4.
urgh, im jealous of that.
But at least i gotten one too(:
& my primary3 sister got it too.
URGH, but daddy's gotta be fair!

So, i dont think im gonna catch tonight's game.
Have table-tennis tomorrow.
& I didn't know tomorrow's a Monday -.-
But good thing it isn't in the morning.
I shall end this second post here.
Goodbye.

Sheryl bids farewell